- Made from authentic French rum
- Silver medal winner at the World Alcohol Free Awards 2023
- Winner "best non-alcoholic rum in the world" IWSC 2021 and SFWSC 2022!
- We taste, typical of aged rums, light woody oak, notes of caramelized dried fruit and a hint of vanilla
- Alcohol 0.0%
- 10x fewer calories than a classic rum
- Sober Rum comes into its own beautifully in cocktails, although you can also drink it neat
In the heart of France, in a distillery dating back to 1875, they carefully guard the secret of making Sober-Rum, the world's first non-alcoholic spirit made from an authentic French rum.
The process takes several days and requires nearly half a dozen different techniques, the two most important of which are the extraction of alcohol and the distillation in copper stills more than a century old.