- A particularly tasteful sparkling tea made from 1 type of tea
- Gold Medal Winner World Alcohol-Free Awards 2023
- This roasted green tea comes from Japan
- Originated in Kyoto in 1920 by using leftover leaves, stems and twigs
- The tea has a deep umami character
- We taste notes of nori seaweed, toasted hazelnut and a delicate smoky flavor with dry and woody tannins
- Alcohol free 0.0%
Saicho uses single origin teas that are picked by hand. Instead of being bombarded with a multitude of diverse teas, there is a simplicity and purity in using single origin tea.
Each individual tea is cold brewed for 24 hours to extract the most delicate and complex flavours. The teas are then finely balanced by a touch of sweetness and a touch of acidity. As a finishing touch, the bubble enhances the flavor of the tea.