- A particularly tasteful sparkling tea made from 1 type of tea
- Gold Medal Winner World Alcohol-Free Awards 2023
- This black tea is grown in the Himalayas in Darjeeling, India
- The tea is harvested in the summer to develop its unique Darjeeling-Muscatel flavour
- We taste notes of mandarin, ginger, wood spices and soft, dry tannins
- Alcohol free 0.0%
Saicho uses single origin teas that are picked by hand. Instead of being bombarded with a multitude of diverse teas, there is a simplicity and purity in using single origin tea.
Each individual tea is cold brewed for 24 hours to extract the most delicate and complex flavours. The teas are then finely balanced by a touch of sweetness and a touch of acidity. As a finishing touch, the bubble enhances the flavor of the tea.