- A fresh, slightly sweet sparkling wine
- The Cuvee No. 1 shines straw yellow in the glass
- We taste fruity aromas of fresh grapes, grapefruit and light stone fruit as well as floral hints
- Made from organic, white aromatic Bacchus grapes
- The grapes are picked by hand in mid-August
- Alcohol free 0.0%
This somewhat sweeter sparkling from Raumland was served in a now closed star tent in Bloemendaal. Good as an aperitif or delicious with a dessert or just on its own. Raumland is regarded as the best producer of sparkling wines in Germany.