- With no less than an 8 from Hamersma, the highest scoring non-alcoholic white wine!
- The latest addition to the Eins-Zwei-Zero range from Leitz is this chardonnay
- Made from chardonnay grapes from the slightly warm Pfalz which gives the wine more body
- Alcohol free 0.0%
- We taste crisp fruit with a modest wood aging
- This wine comes close to a chardonnay as wine lovers know
Since 2023, Leitz wines are certified "Fair 'N Green". This stands for the promotion of biodiversity, fair wages and social commitment, social responsibility, preservation and promotion of the cultural landscape and protection of the environment and natural viticulture.
The alcohol is removed by vacuum column distillation. During that process, the alcohol is extracted at a temperature of 29 degrees. Due to this low heating, almost no flavor is lost.