- Number 3 non-alcoholic wine according to NRC Wijn Special 2021
- De Grote Hamersma gives this beautiful Riesling a 7.5
- Bronze medal winner at the 2023 World Alcohol Free Awards
- And says: "a column of green apples, peach and citrus"
- Now in from the new harvest year 2021
- Alcohol free <0.5%
- Product of "new kid on the block" in wine country
A fresh German Riesling from the area between the Mosel region and the Nahe. This Riesling has a characteristic slate-like minerality, rounded off with yellow fruit. Sour, fresh apples and soft pears. Another gem from the Kolonne Null stable.