- A premium powerful New Zealand red wine
- Aromatically expressive with the varietal characteristics of a Merlot
- Alcohol free <0.5%
- Delicate aromas of blackberries and wild herbs
- We taste red berries, plums and toasted oak
- With fine, powdery tannins in the aftertaste
- Delicious with meat or tapas
Between mighty mountains and wild seas lies the winery of the three Giesen brothers. It is the freshness and purity of this pristine place that helps the Giesen brothers create some of the world's best cool climate wines.