- A dry white wine from Marlborough, New Zealand
- Gold medal winner at the World Alcohol-Free Awards 2023
- Classic Sauvignon Blanc aromas of black currants with a hint of fresh herbs
- We taste grapefruit and tropical notes with layers of passion fruit and pineapple
- Alcohol free <0.5%
- A full-bodied white wine with a wonderfully crisp, dry aftertaste
- Seafood traditionally goes well with Sauvignon Blanc, but also goes beautifully with cheeses
The vineyards of Ara are located on the edge of the earth in the Wairau Valley in Marlborough. Ara (pronounced are-ah) means path in Māori and captures the journey of working in harmony with the climate to create pure cool climate wines.